Friday 2 October 2009

I am so excited

Since I last posted I haven't received any news regarding when my princess is going to be placed.. but we are over the moon and we are so happy

I have been.....shopping ...............big time

I know I am being silly it is early days yet but I have been waiting for this moment for ages..
So far brought (in 2 visits)

6 dresses (from 1 to 3yr so she can grow in them)
2 pairs of jeans
8 tops
2 cardigans
3 sleep suits
books
7 body vest
1 baby tracksuit,
Cot bed!!

Also made lists of things to buy !!!

When I am sad I spend, When I am happy I spend ... so no change..

I came clean with DH and he was amazed.. one could spend so quickly. My rationale was if I didn't spend on Princess then I would spend on myself. (I have just donated 8 bin bags of lovely clothes and shoes to charity).

So the table as turned, I have become a shopaholic for little girls clothes.

If she is placed with us by Xmas I have brought a Xmas outfit for her.

I know I am mad, but this has been therapeutic..

Must rest the shops wil be open in another 12hrs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you. I still get overwhelmed by all the baby stuff out there - but I will wait til I actually have a baby in my house. For me, it close to feeling real - but not quite.