Tuesday 14 July 2009

Waiting is so hard

I didn't realise that waiting for a potential match was so hard! Maybe I am going crazy but I keep dreaming about being a mother with a little girl. I know what you are thinking sad or what, maybe I am.

I am in a real strange mood at the moment,

*my job is peeving me of at the moment. I suppose its because we are in the process of adopting and know I am going to be having time out.

* us not having biological children aka interfility has consumed me: first a supposedly good friend dampened my enthusiasm for adoption by saying "you better get your head around it but when you adopt your children will not look anything like you" Thanks

* this adoption malarkey is out of my hand, I am not in control, our social worker called up and said " hiya, we had a potential match ie little girl 6 months old but myself and my boss decided this wasn't a good match for you, anyway we are still looking! What how th hell was that how could she know how much my heart is aching to be a parent!!!!!!!!!!

*Dh is peeving me off, he is so matter of fact about everything...

Sorry my blog isn't as well written as the rest but writing how i feel is is very therapeutic.

I must dash to drink some more water the 2 glasses of wine as done me in.

2 comments:

Mak said...

Just stumbled upon your blog... I've been through everything. 5.5 years of infertility... 1 IUI, 2 IVFs. ADOPTION is the best gift God could ever give to you other than salvation through Jesus Christ. The waiting is horrible, but when you look in the eyes of your child and know God loved you so much to give him/her to you, you won't remember how bad the waiting is. Good luck!

I love being a Mom said...

Andrea, thanks for your words, hopefully my journey will speed up and I to can share the joy of motherhood.